Before you orignalnye versions of Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 by MicroSoft with integrated updates on February 15, 2014 and installed Internet Explorer 11. English, Ukrainian and German official language packs included.
Processor: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1.8 gigahertz (GHz) or higher
Memory: 1 GB or more (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB or more (64-bit system), memory (RAM)
Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher
Free space on HDD: 16 gigabytes (GB) (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit system) hard disk space
• To activate the folder is present KMSAuto Net 1.0.6 Portable
Installing Russian, Ukrainian and German languages:
• Run the file from the folder
For x86 windows6.1-kb2483139-x86-ru-ru.exe or windows6.1-kb2483139-x86-de-de.exe or windows6.1-kb2483139-x86-uk-ua.exe
windows6.1-kb2483139-x64-ru-ru.exe or windows6.1-kb2483139-x64-de-de.exe or windows6.1-kb2483139-x64-uk-ua.exe
• Wait until the installation
• Open the "Regional and Language Options." To do this, click Start, click Control Panel, Clock, Language and Region and the Regional and Language Options.
• Click the Keyboards and Languages ??tab.
• Under Language, select a language from the list and click OK.
• Boot your computer
• All. Your Windows 7 fully translated!